[U-Boot] I NEED YOUR URGENT COOPERATION PLEASE

Mr.Aziz Talaat aziztalaat at live.fr
Wed Mar 31 22:35:14 CEST 2010

Dear Good Friend.

I am Mr.Aziz Talaat a banker by profession From Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa.I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.

The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund (US$8.5Million dollars)He died with his family during their vacation journey on 31/July/2000.I am waiting for your response for more details.

The fund is going to be shared at the ratio of 60/40,that is 60% for me and 40% for you.Below is the website of the incident involving the late Andreas Schranner for your viewing:

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Informations;

Your Address,..............

Your Phone Number,......

Your Country,................

Your Proffession,...........