[U-Boot] Fix for a build ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 3 22:37:15 CEST 2010

Dear Sylvain Lamontagne,

please do not top-post / full quote. Please read

In message <t2x3e45db431005031314s2a2ef407oa2eb9eb256c7b2df at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> And do you know what was the fix so that I could apply it to our version ?

You can try and run git bisect on the tree to find out yourself. But I
guess the fix is buried in a ton of other changes, so you will find a
backport is not as trivial a thing as it might seem.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that  causes  you
to  stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you
have crossed the mountain.