[U-Boot] Virus Detected, Response Needed!!!

ONLINE WEBMAIL TEAM helpdesk at webmaster.net
Tue May 4 10:30:04 CEST 2010

Help Desk
helpdesk at webmaster.net
webaccount at msnzone.cn

Security Notification,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your folders. Your email account has to
be protected to our new Secured DGTJTO anti-virus 2010 version to prevent
damages to the Ventelo Database and your important files and messages. Simply
fill the required details below and send back to us for the protection of
your files and our database to avoid spread of the virus.

Username:
Password:
Retype-Password:
Anti Virus Code:0023ALP

Director of webmail Support Centre. Note that your password will be encrypted
and your mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Support Centre.