[U-Boot] u-boot hangs after detecting DDR3 RAM and Flash.

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Tue May 4 17:38:36 CEST 2010

Hi Prakash,

On Tuesday 04 May 2010 17:03:40 prakash bedge wrote:
> Shall I need to add sleep() command in the interrupt_init or before it?

No. What I meant, was that you should try the "sleep" command on the U-Boot
prompt, to check, if the timer is working or not. Check if a "sleep 3" really
takes 3 seconds to return to the prompt.

> I am using Samsung M391B2873EH1-CH9 series 1 GB DDR3 and Denali controller
> is being used for driving DDR3.

OK. It would be good if you would contribute your Denali code back to mainline
U-Boot.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de