[U-Boot] RFC: Remove CONFIG_SERIAL_SOFTWARE_FIFO

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri May 7 15:54:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just stumbled (again) upon the quite old define
"CONFIG_SERIAL_SOFTWARE_FIFO". I never used it, and always wondered if its
really useful. Checking the current config headers, no board sets this define.
Only PPC4xx has it implemented. I'm suggesting to clean this up a bit, and
remove this define completely.

If nobody objects, I'll create a patch to remove this code in the next few
days.

Comments?

Cheers,
Stefan