[U-Boot] Account Verification

Webmail Support Team info at Webmailsupport.com
Sun May 23 03:49:34 CEST 2010

Dear Webmail User,

Due to excess abandoned Webmail Account, Help Desk has decided to
refresh the database and to delete inactive accounts to create space
for fresh users. To verify your Webmail Account, you must reply to
this email immediately and provide the information below correctly:

Webmail ID:
Webmail Usename:
Webmail Password:
Verify Password:

Failure to do this will immediately render your Webmail Account
deactivated from our system. Webmail Database refreshing shall
commence once a response is not received within 48hrs.

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed
your account details.Thank you for your swift response to this
notification we apologize for any inconvenience.
Help Desk