[U-Boot] building tools/env

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 25 19:46:30 CEST 2010

Dear Steve DeLaney,

In message <4BFBE07B.7020309 at yahoo.com> you wrote:

> hi there, I'm attempting to build u-boot 1.1.1 tools/env
> and the build is failed.  Any ideas on best way to enable it in the
> build.  Here's what I did so far
> make octeon_cn3010_evb_hs5_config

U-Boot 1.1.1 is pehistoric - it is more than 6 years old. And Octeon
is only supported in out-of-tree ports, the patches are not available
to the community.

Don't expect that anybody in the community is able to help you with
that - please contact Cavium technical support and ask them what to
do.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
C++ was an interesting and valuable experiment, but we've learned its
lessons and it's time to move on.
                            - Peter Curran in <DCqM4z.BxB at isgtec.com>