[U-Boot] mpc83xx: SICRL #defines

Ron Madrid ron_madrid at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 29 01:44:21 CEST 2010

Kim,

This is defined this way:

#define SICRL_USBDR			0x00000C00

However in order to actually set these pins to the USB_DR
functionality the setting should be 0x00000800.  So it appears
that these (#define SICRL_*) are all masks.  Each field seems
to be two bits and therefore 4 possible settings.

So, should they all be used as masks, should this be changed,
or should we create new '#define's for the different
functionalities?  I need to make a change to my config file
and I thought I'd get your opinion before I submitted a patch;
I can make any suggested changes with my change at the same time.

Thanks,

Ron