[U-Boot] [RFC] arm926ejs: fix jump to RAM nand_boot

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Mon Nov 1 00:04:28 CET 2010

Le 31/10/2010 23:28, Alexander Holler a écrit :
> On 31.10.2010 22:20, Albert Aribaud wrote:
>
>> Alexander, Darius, others who already tested the previous RFC patch,
>> please test for non-regression.
>
> Still works here with that patch applied. But that isn't remarkable, because
>
>>    #ifdef CONFIG_NAND_SPL
>
> that isn't defined here. ;)

... and tx25 seems not to have it defined either, so my change should
not have affected Wolfgang's tests. :/

Wolfgang, could you:

- make available to me the exact source tree you're compiling, including
my patches as you applied them plus your changes to them, either as a
clonable git repo or as a patch set to apply on the current u-boot
master branch;

- indicate exactly how you build your u-boot;

- provide the u-boot binary that you last built (the one that has no
output).

My goal here is to reproduce an u-boot identical to yours, in order to
make sur I can produce controlled u-boots for tx25, and then build some
specific tx25 u-boots for you to run.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.