[U-Boot] Bad page state in process 'swapper'

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 2 09:44:03 CET 2010

Dear "sywang",

In message <20101102081321.0571D28090 at theia.denx.de> you wrote:

> Image is not signed; verifying checksum... passed
> do_tftpboot, Linux image has been verified: pass
> do_tftpboot, going to do_bootoctlinux
> octeon_phy_mem_block_free addr: 0x100000, size: 0x8000000
> ELF file is 64 bit
> block alloc called: req_size: 0x2b25e0, min_addr: 0xa00000, max_addr:

You are using a proprietary version of U-Boot, where the source code
is not available to the public.

We have no idea what Cavium might have changed in U-Boot (obviously
they have changed a lot), of what their interface requirements are.

Please take all Cavium / Octon related questions to Cavium technical
support.  The U-Boot community CANNOT help you with that as we don not
have ANY informations about that code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Bus error -- driver executed.