[U-Boot] patches added to u-boot-ti

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:47:28 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Paulraj, Sandeep <s-paulraj at ti.com> wrote:
> I have added quite a few patches to u-boot-ti but MAKEALL returns several errors.
>
> I think most boards have not been updated since the ARM relocation patch.
>
> I believe the rule is that support for boards that are not compiling will be kept in mainline till the next release. After that we will have to dump all the boards that are not compiling.

I do daily builds for all the boards I have: Beagle, IGEP, Overo,
Panda, and 4430SDP.

These are all building and functioning with no known issues (assuming
application of all the patches I've posted to date).

The only known build issue is related to recent gcc/binutils.  I've
posted a patch that seems to work for a number of folks, but I don't
think we've reached consensus yet on whether it is the final solution.

Steve