[U-Boot] Standalone API

Peter Tyser ptyser at xes-inc.com
Sun Nov 7 23:17:55 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 20:44 +0000, Andrew Holt (SE) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hadn't, but I will, Thanks.
>
> I did find include/exports.h
>
> Another question would be, I guess exports.h holds a subset of routines that 'could' be called by a standalone.  Is there a list of potential candidates ?
>
> Can you give me any guidance with regard to implementing the U-Boot API on SuperH ?
>
> What are the licences implications of a standalone calling these things ?
>
> Thanks for your help, it's good to know there is somebody out there :)

Its worth mentioning there are 2 external application interfaces, the
older "Standalone Application" described in doc/README.standalone, and
newer "Standalone API" described in api/README.  I don't use the
interfaces for non-GPL code or with the SuperH, so can't provide much
input on the above questions.

Best,
Peter