[U-Boot] at91 family status

Claudio claudyus84 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:12:41 CET 2010

Dear Andreas,

2010/11/8 Andreas Bießmann <andreas.devel at googlemail.com>:

> There where some major changes regarding arm relocation. Some boards currently fixed but a lot not.
> Please see u-boot-atmel.git tree for a not yet submitted at91sam9 board called top9000. This could be a good starting point for you. AFAIR relocation on arm926ejs is working on that board so you may get your board fixed.

Thank you for point out this board I fix my board with this reference
and also some generic api.

For your convenience I upload the single patches here
http://test.ninux.org/~claudyus/patch/uboot/
or if you prefer to pick from git on
http://test.ninux.org/~claudyus/git-php/index.php?p=uboot

This work is based on the top of atmel/at91avr32rework branch.

Best Regards