[U-Boot] Quote ( Duffle Bag #4650-25) ......I cNm7cR

andriadpzd at aol.com andriadpzd at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 16:48:17 CET 2010

whN Vk6AES 9Pd zgXZi pjv

Hi Sir and Madam,

We are currently having a special offer on the newest designed "Trendy Duffle". Please kindly see the flyer
and the quotation below.

Item: Trendy Duffle(#4650-25)
Price: FOB Xiamen, China.  US$2.10/pc for 3,000 pcs
          FOB Xiamen, China.  US$1.96/pc for 5,000 pcs
          FOB Xiamen, China.  US$1.90 /pc for 10,000 pcs
Packing: 42 x 34 x 30cm/25pcs
Gross Weight: 10kgs/box

** The prices above include 1 color imprinted in 1 position on each bag, please add $0.04 for each additional color
    imprint per position.
** We can produce the bag in any color upon your request by sourcing for the colors from stock fabric.  The MOQ to
    produce the bag in exact PMS color will be 3,000 pcs.
** The production time will be 40 days after sample approval for 3,000 sets, 45-50 days for 5,000 pcs and 10,000 pcs
** Please kindly let us know the sea port nearest you if you would like us to quote on CIF basis.
** This limited offer ends on 01/08/2011, please take action quick before this offer ends.

Please let us know if you have any item on hand that need to be quoted.  We guarantee to quote for your inquiry within 24 hrs
and make the sample for you within 3 business days.

Tom
contact at ideas-promo.com
Ref no.101108
contact at ideas-promo.com
Ref no.101108

Note:***Please do not reply to this email. This account is not monitored for incoming emails
        ***if interested,pls email to contact at ideas-promo.com ,thanks.
        *** To Unsubscribe Please Click Here

Tom
contact at ideas-promo.com
Ref no.101108
contact at ideas-promo.com
Ref no.101108

Note:***Please do not reply to this email. This account is not monitored for incoming emails
        ***if interested,pls email to contact at ideas-promo.com ,thanks.
        *** To Unsubscribe Please Click Here

Tw0 thD7i 260B1x1Q 6P4HL Px17K

IaerA3q COD 2SU xt2 9BY