[U-Boot] RFC: Aligning arch initialisation sequences

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 18:53:30 CET 2010

Le 14/11/2010 16:01, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :

> This is perfectly OK, as we don't have to interface in any way with
> any strictly EABI conforming code - we are working in a completely
> controlled environment and can adjust rules as needed.

Alright, then I think we should document how we comply, or do not
comply, with GNU EABI / AAPCS (maybe a README.arm that people could read
up) -- and I think if there is a way to access GD both before and after
relocation without making a register unavailable to the whole u-boot
code, then we should use it.

> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Amicalement,