[U-Boot] Healthy Coffee & Tea Beverage Drinks - Order Today!

Healthy Coffee & Tea Beverage Drinks liveoperator at remoteliveansweringservice.com
Mon Nov 15 04:48:14 CET 2010

Healthy Coffee & Tea Beverage Drinks

Reply to: atjobs at sbcglobal.net
Dear coffee beverage drinkers,

We would like for you to try our coffee brand favorites that taste better then anything you have tried before.

To request a coffee brand trial packet please email us atjobs at sbcglobal.net and list which beverage you want to try out before ordering a full order.

Include the following:

$7.00 for 3 beverage brand packets
Your name
Email address
Mailing address
Telephone Number
Beverage Brand Types - Limit (3 packets) until you make a full order purchase then we will release 2 more.
Credit/Debit Card Number
Expiration Date
CV Code
Authorized Electronic Signature

Your order will be shipped in 3 to 4 days. Once you receive your coffee beverage packets and decide which brand you like best then you can simply call your order into our office or place an order online 1-405-633-3025.

Black Coffee

Gourmet Latte

Gourmet Mocha

            Hot Chocolate