[U-Boot] Pull request - microblaze

Stephan Linz linz at li-pro.net
Mon Nov 15 11:53:32 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, um 06:53:37 schrieb Michal Simek:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> 2010/10/13 Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>
>
> > Dear Michal Simek,
> >
> > In message <4CB406BA.6030203 at monstr.eu> you wrote:
> > > The following changes since commit
> >
> > bfc7bea6adc46e1db2f5a5e3464d7652ed67c864:
> > > --snip--
> > >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Umm.. this does not include the 3rd patch by Stephan Linz:
> >
> >        microblaze: generic: enable FDT support
> >
> > Any reason for that?
>
> There were small issue around CONFIG_SYS_BOOTMAPSZ
> and I haven't got any information about testing that's why I didn't added
> to my tree.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg33939.html

Hi Michal,
Hi Wolfgang

I'm sorry for my late response. I solved the problem arround
CONFIG_SYS_BOOTMAPSZ differently. See Patch "fdt relocate: have more attention
to use a bootmap or not"

http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg35821.html

But Wolfgang is right. The third patch by me is missing:

http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg34015.html

We need both patches together to enable FDT support on Microblaze.

In summary, we need this patch set:

  * fdt relocate: have more attention to use a bootmap or not
    (http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=958e120)
    (http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-microblaze.git;a=commit;h=958e120)
  * microblaze: generic: adding DHCP support
    (http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-microblaze.git;a=commit;h=3faf987)
  * microblaze: generic: rename MTD partition set to 'flash-0'
    (http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-microblaze.git;a=commit;h=c82a541)

  * microblaze: generic: enable FDT support (!!! MISSING !!!)

--
Regards,
Stephan Linz