[U-Boot] "boxbe" bullshit

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 16 11:44:55 CET 2010

Dear Andre Schwarz,

In message <4CE25BEA.9080307 at matrix-vision.de> you wrote:

> since a couple of days I get lots of mails from other U-Boot List
> subscribers.

The problem is only with one address, actually (vipulsamar87).
And I get the same crap.

> Is there any way to block this ?

I tried to contact him, but got just another of these messages.

I had no other choice and unsubscribed him last night. The problem
should be gone now (except for some backlog in the mail server
queues).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the piano needs  to
be moved.