[U-Boot] Ax88782 ethernet driver support in u-boot 3.0.2.7

sethu madhav madhavarao1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:35:12 CET 2010

Hi,

My environment is OMAP3 – board with u-boot 3.0.2.7 . The Ethernet chip
which  is present on my hardware is AX88782

I have checked in the u-boot . There is support for Ax88796. I would like to
know is there any u-boot driver for Ax88782 ?

If Anyone can provide the driver for the Ax88782 in the u-boot 3.0.2.7, It
would be much helpful.

Or If any similar device driver present in the u-boot is also helpful to me.

Your help in this regards is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rao