[U-Boot] [STATUS] Using Patchwork

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 18 13:54:34 CET 2010

Hello,

the U-Boot Patchwork setup is now mostly complete (except that Shinya
Kuribayashi has not registered yet).

All registered custodians have administration privileges assigned. so
you can change the state of patches and/or delegate these.

Also, a backlog of patches that was still marked as open in my list
has been added to the database.

I would hereby like to ask all custodians to start using patchwork:

- You can filter patches that have been assigned to you. Try to
  process these.
- You can grab any unassigned patches that fall into your domain.
- You can "delegate" patches to other custodians if it's clear who
  should be responsible for it.
- You can change the state of patches. for example, if you responded
  with questions or change requests to a patch marked as "new", please
  change it's state to "Changes Requested".

- for now, please do not use the "archive" feature.

Unfortunately there is basicly no documentation available about
Patchwork, it seems.  I tried to document what I figured out myself in
"Patch Tracking" at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/Patches#Patch_Tracking

If in doubt, please apply common sense and/or ask here on the list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"A witty saying proves nothing."                           - Voltaire