[U-Boot] Build failures with older toolchain

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Mon Nov 22 16:02:27 CET 2010

[sp] Are you referring to this patch?
     http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commitdiff;h=aaeb0a890a050b58be87fa2b165eec5fa947dc86

     I see the change for arm926ejs/u-boot.lds and armv7/u-boot.lds
     to be similar.

     Your commit mentions about the new ld vs. old; I had seen this
     earlier as well. It was the reason for me to try CodeSourcery
     Lite 2010-q1 but there I get a different error - mentioned in my
     first post.

     Which toolchain version are you using?

~sanjeev