[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.12-rc2 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 30 16:00:20 CET 2010

Hello everybody.

I apologise for being a bit late with this announcement:

* U-Boot v2010.12-rc2 was released on Sunday, November 28.

* Release "v2010.12" is (still) scheduled in 13 days:
  on December 13, 2010.

Please help testing, and check if all your relevant patches have been
included.

Current status is still a bit wobbly.  Power Architecture appears to
look reasonably well again.  ARM has still a lot of broken boards
(which is not unexpected), but a number of fixes have been sent
recently, so I guess we will see some improvment in the next few days.
I didn't test much for other architectures.  Comments and especially
patches welcome.

If posssible I'l like to have a -rc3 next weekend, after which I will
really accept clear bug fixes only.

Note that we have a "next" branch again, so custodians can send out
pull requests of new stuff for "next".

Thanks, and best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
      Bugs are by far the largest and  most successful class of
      entity, with nearly a million known species. In this res-
      pect they outnumber all the other  known  creatures about
      four to one.  -- Professor Snope's Encyclopedia of Animal