[U-Boot] Stellaris LM3S8962 Support

Gustavo Silva silvagustavosilva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:49:29 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this list and I'm here because I'm interested on the use of
U-Boot for a project together with the Stellaris LM3S8962 Board, I
have been searching ammong the files in U-boot code and I havent found
files related to the LM3S8962 board, maybe I'm wrong but it seems this
board is not supported yet. My project goal is the knowledge, I want
to run Linux on this board so as a first step I would like to use
U-Boot as a boot loader, it could be an ambitious project but when the
goal is the knowledge it is worth it to spend all the needed time. So
if any of you my friends is already working on porting U-Boot to
LM3S8962 I would like to help. In other case I would like to start
working on that and if any of you can give me some recommendations I
really would aprecciate it.

Thank you all.
Best Regard,.

Gustavo Silva