[U-Boot] denx/master is not building for OMAP3 platforms except Beagle

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Oct 5 13:46:41 CEST 2010

Hi Heiko,

> Hello Detlev,
>
> Detlev Zundel wrote:
>> Hi Heiko,
>>
>> [...]
>>> but that would result in editing *all* config files, which are not
>>> coverted.
>>
>> Are you sure?  Isn't there some central place in arm land where board.h
>> is included?  Such an ifdef there would catch all configs or what am I
>> missing?
>
> How would you detect there, if the config file (board.h) is converted
> for relocation and working or not? This help should only be printed
> if CONFIG_SYS_ARM_WITHOUT_RELOC is not defined and compiling fails ...

Ok, I was only trying to be sure that this worthwhile thing is not
easily possible.

To be honest, for me (as a bystander to this thread) I do not have a
clear idea of the conditions to tell the cases apart so I cannot
(easily) answer this question for myself.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Today people don't go to rock concerts to listen to the music, because
you can't. They go there to be part of the environment.