[U-Boot] Mvbge driver broken on kirkwood platforms after ARM relocation

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Wed Oct 6 17:56:07 CEST 2010

Le 06/10/2010 16:22, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :

> [...]

Trying this on an openrd client board with the openrd_base config. Both
boards have the same exact RAMs, however the DRAM: line is acting funny
on me: fresh with my relocation patch above master, it says:

	SoC:   Kirkwood 88F6281_A0
	DRAM:  192.5 MiB

... while the actual RAM size is 512 MiB.

(Even considering that the original Marvell code may have the
count-only-half bug that Chris' patch fixes, that's only 385 MiB...
Weirder yet: adding Chris' patch above mine, I get 3.6 GiB... But let's
chase only one rabbit at a time)

Prafulla, how much RAM does your build see on your board(s)?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.