[U-Boot] Notification EMAIL

MICROSOFT © jenni.peltonen at nettiviesti.fi
Thu Oct 7 02:40:25 CEST 2010

Notification EMAIL

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that after a successful
completion of the PROMO DRAWS on the 7th Of August 2010, your e-mail
address,attached to winning numbers: (28) (54) (41) (06) (19) won in the
Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Three Hundred and
Seventy Five Thousand British Pounds Sterling ( £375,000.00) in cash
credited to file REF NO:MSW-L/10-267543,BATCH NO:2010MJL-08

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot
system drawn form 9,967,000 Names,as part of our International \"E-MAIL"\
Promotion Program for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and
for the continuous use of the internet. You are adviced to contact the
claims processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

[MR.DARRENHARTSON,mr_darrenhartson at yahoo.com.hk]

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CLAIM YOUR
WINNINGS:Full Name,Address,Phone/Fax,Country,Sex/Gender

Your secret pin code is ML553192/10.Congratulations