[U-Boot] U-boot debug with BDI3000

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:14:21 CEST 2010

Dear sywang,

Am 07.10.2010 um 09:49 schrieb sywang:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a working BDI2000/3000 configuration for CN5010 dev.board?

Yes I have one, but not on-hand currently. Will have a look for it tomorrow or on monday.

> I need it to have DDR and NOR flash support so that I can flash a new
> bootloader into NOR.

AFAIR it is enough to setup bootbus for correct sizes. TLB is not necessary to get access to NOR cause this is already setup by reset. It is not as fast as it could be but you have at least access to NOR and erase/prog works.

regards

Andreas Bießmann