[U-Boot] MPC8377 system bring up

André Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Fri Oct 8 20:25:29 CEST 2010

Timur,

> > Are there any obvious issues I have missed so far ?
>
> Nothing obvious to me.  I haven't done much work at this level of U-Boot
> bring-up, but I would think that failure to assert LCS0 points to a LAWBAR
> problem.  Perhaps you have overlapping LAWs?

Actually I'm pretty sure that the HRCW doesn't get loaded from Nor
Flash, i.e. no U-Boot code involved yet.

Are you using HRCW from Nor on your MPC837x based systems or are you
actually using Nand, SPI or I2C PROM ?

Regards,
André

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner