[U-Boot] U-boot hangs at command prompt if unattended for sometime (30 seconds)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 12 19:35:28 CEST 2010

Dear "StephenPaulraj Chinnadurai-ERS,HCLTech",

In message <EC921D4B77C99B4EB3CEDAFFCF17D5F7420F3E46D2 at CHN-HCLT-EVS07.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN> you wrote:

> The PXA270 controller is connected to the TPS65021 power management IC. Is
> there any possibility the TPS65021 IC will place the PXA270 in sleep mode.

Well, you probably know your hardware design much better than we. How
should we know how your unknown (to us) hardware running unknown (to
us) code might (mis-) behave?

> Is it going to sleep mode or it is some other problem? How to debug it?

Submit your patches for inclusion into mainline; the peer review that
then takes place usually discovers some problems you might be
missing...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What can it profit a man to gain the whole world and to come  to  his
property with a gastric ulcer, a blown prostate, and bifocals?
                                     -- John Steinbeck, _Cannery Row_