[U-Boot] [STATUS] ARM: mess in repo

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 13 10:30:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

unfortunately I made a mess in the ARM repository last night; the
commits that were supposed to be applied to the "master" branch were
actually applied to the "elf_reloc" branch.

I fixed this now - no damage was done to "master", but I had to rebase
the "elf_reloc" branch.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Weekends were made for programming.                 - Karl Lehenbauer