[U-Boot] Hello

favour dion anadion8 at att.net
Thu Oct 14 14:05:35 CEST 2010

Hello my dear,
 How
are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss favour, I will want
us to be friends, for something important which I would like to share
with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't
mind being my friend.  l want you to send an email to me to my email
address  so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

please
i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember the
distance or colour does not matter but love matters allots in life)
yours new friend
favour