[U-Boot] Check out my photos!

Naveen Krishna friends at yourfanbox.com
Mon Oct 18 03:37:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I set up a profile where I can post photos, connect and share.

Do me a favor and confirm our relationship here
http://profile.fanbox.com/DeveloperOptin/Introduction.aspx?vet=197&dt=101710&friend=180487271&encemail=C6WiVGpTpMHlCZkoGMEbFEQFtlF3sOfBzP3dVe+Nuno=.

Thanks,

Naveen Krishna

This message was intended for u-boot at lists.denx.de and was sent as a notification, invitation or reminder (digital goods subject to change in reminders) of an event initiated by Naveen Krishna using a third-party or platform application and may contain promotional materials and/or services for sale including digital goods received.

To control messages sent to or from you, your contacts and/or FanBox, click here
http://profile.fanbox.com/ApplicationManager/CommunityEmailSettings.aspx?em=C6WiVGpTpMHlCZkoGMEbFEQFtlF3sOfBzP3dVe%2BNuno%3D&vet=197&mlid=354186842.
Our offices are located at: FanBox - 255 G Street, Ste 723, San Diego, CA 92101