[U-Boot] PXA patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 18 20:04:33 CEST 2010

Dear Marek Vasut,

In message <1287257810-23609-1-git-send-email-marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:

> these are the patches I have prepared for u-boot-testing.git/Makefile-cleanup.

General note: most of the patches affect only PXA. They look OK to
me, but I don;t knowmuch about these systems; if you like feel free
to add my Acked-by: Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>

There is one commit that affects common code which I explicitely
ACKed.

There are a number of places where lists of register declarations
should be replaced by C structs, but this is existing code and (as
discussed before) I understand that this is stuff for later work.

You mention above that the patches are "for ... Makefile-cleanu", but
it seems you missed most of the relevant changes, so you might want
to rebase (as discussed in private communication) against the
Makefile-cleanup branch. Basicly this means:

- Rename "TEXT_BASE" into "CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE"
- Move the definition of CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE from board/*/config.mk
  to include/configs/*.h
- Remove the (now empty) board/*/config.mk files.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Experience is what causes a person to make new  mistakes  instead  of
old ones.