[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Pull request: u-boot-atmel at91

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:54:16 CEST 2010

Dear Reinhard Meyer,
Am 19.10.2010 um 20:42 schrieb Reinhard Meyer:

> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that:
>
>>  board/atmel/at91rm9200ek/config.mk        |    3 +-
>
> This file should/could be removed by moving the text base define to
> the board config file.

Good Idea, I just thought about that before. I will remove this in a future patch, I plan to support different boot-strategies with different config parameters eg. at91rm9200ek_ram, at91rm9200ek_dataflash ...

> Simplest way is that you send an incremental patch and I squash it in before
> Wolfgang pulls.
If this was not changed by Wolfgang last night I will send a patch near beginning of next week.

regards

Andreas Bießmann