[U-Boot] [RFC/PATCH] Makefile: allow boards to check file size limits

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 20 09:19:07 CEST 2010

Dear Vaibhav Bedia,

In message <AANLkTinvwZsVZosDgLtGV2LiJhU0QWQoQdfD765z=1SH at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Just displaying the binary size can be misleading IMHO. If the info printed
> contains the complete memory requirement (stack+heap+bss) then it can
> potentially save a lot of time during debugging

Just run "MAKEALL" for your board and you get exactly what you are
asking for,

> either way, none of this is related to my patch.
> > -mike

You really need to get your quoting right.

Please read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

> --0016e649837c8d6440049306e906

And STOP posting HTML!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful  organ  in  my
body. Then I realized who was telling me this."        - Emo Phillips