[U-Boot] Enabling E1000 driver support for P1_P2 Boards

y bhanu kernelccrazy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:34:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have 2 questions.

1)
I have a P1020RDB Board on which I am trying to configure by E1000
82574 PCI express Ethernet Card. I see support for 82571 but not for
82574.

I don't know how different these chips. Can I expect this PCI express
Card to work with the e1000 driver in U-boot?

2)
I saw it is enabled by default in P1_P2_RDB.h header file.
I can see it while building the driver is being grabbed.

But, the real question is how do I configure this interface from
u-boot command line?

Thanks
Mukund