[U-Boot] Week recap on avew

The Stock Rocket info at 212stocks.com
Thu Oct 21 16:29:04 CEST 2010

Fellow investors,

As you know by now we have and will continue to stand behind ActionView
International (Ticker: AVEW). We feel very s t r o n g l y  that AVEW is p
o i s e d to capture a  l a r g e  portion  of the M M A Industries $275 (m
i l l i o n ) annual revenue. UFC & TAPOUT are still at an all time high in
popularity and revenues and AVEW is in p r i m e position to be an equal
front r u n n e r within the industry due to it's mass appeal to its young
tech savvy genre, who  can stream the events live in HD online.

AVEW Recent News - Tuesday October 19, 2010

ActionView International, Inc. Announces a c q u i s i t i o n of Broadcast
Rights for Upcoming Live Mixed Martial Arts Events

ActionView International, Inc. (p i n k Sheets:AVEW) today announced that
they have begun implementation of a new web video streaming technology
incorporating the Akamai Edge Platform which will e n a b l e the company's
subsidiary, Matchf i g h ts, LLC, under its World Championship Full Contact
brand, to offer subscribers a c c e s s to live event streaming at t e l e
v i s i o n quality.

Commenting on the Akamai platform, Joe Wooten, Executive Director of Matchf
i g h ts, stated, "The overwhelmingly positive response we received from
the October 16th broadcast of our WCFC live event has paved the way for us
to roll out the Akamai solution in time for our upcoming events. We will
now be able to offer our viewers an 'adaptive stream,' meaning that our
broadcast will automatically adjust itself to the maximum download
bandwidth for each viewer. This ensures that you will receive the best
quality, full streaming broadcast that your hardware and internet
connection will allow."

Mr. Wooten added that not all WCFC programming will be broadcast at t e l e
v i s i o n quality. "Our October 16th live broadcast demonstrated what we
believe to be the minimum acceptable level of broadcast quality. The
picture was still very clear and our viewers experienced no buffering
issues. As we look to broadcast third p a r t y content and feature
programming from venues that may not have adequate upload bandwidth for
hi-definition feeds, we need to offer an acceptable solution to the Akamai
platform. Our viewers will now be able to see a variety of f i g h t-based
programming and be able to a c c e s s live events from their cell phones,
notepads or computers, and have amazing quality."

The company also announced that the WCFC has negotiated the broadcast
rights to several upcoming live mixed martial arts events, all of which
will be streamed live to WCFC viewers in the coming weeks. "Our v i s i o n
has always been to offer our customers a variety of f i g h t content, not
just WCFC-produced events. Now that we have a stable platform for both
hi-definition and standard definition broadcasting, we can begin to
incorporate additional third p a r t y events," Wooten stated. "Starting
tonight, we intend to begin airing a live video broadcast of the Rockwell
Action Sports Report r a d i o show on the WCFC.com website. This exclusive
content is expected to be made available weekly to everyone that goes to
our website. Very soon, our f a n s can also expect to see live f i g h t
events on a weekly basis as we co-brand third p a r t y events under the
WCFC banner."

ActionView also reported that the company, in connection with rolling out
the Akamai Platform, will launch its web-based retail store where f a n s
can p u r c h a s e WCFC merchandise, WCFC sponsored f i g h ter apparel,
DVDs of prior events, and the WCFC ring girl calendar.

To Read he Full Press Release Click Here

AVEW Investor Relations

"Transparency and regular communication with our shareholders is a priority
for ActionView International, and we will continue to e x plore additional
avenues through which this information can be delivered."
-- Actionview International, Inc. Chairman Gary Nerison.

Actionview International, Inc. (Stock Symbol: AVEW), our wholly owned
subsidiary MatchF i g h ts LLC (MatchF i g h ts.com) and our World
Championship Full Contact (WCFC.com) brand is proud to present the very
latest in action sports entertainment --

AVEW Overview

Full contact f i g h t ing brought to you live, over the internet in
streaming high definition format.

WCFC (Ticker: AVEW) is designed to appeal to a large, global audience. They
have made their events faster paced, more intriguing and more fan oriented
by incorporating unique features like:

~No Tap Outs
~Two Minute Rounds
~No Judges
~F a n s Vote Online For The Winner

With live internet broadcast, pay-per-view product WCFC (Ticker: AVEW)
events are not r e s t r i c t e d by t.v contracts or county borders.
Anyone, anywhere that has an internet connection can watch an event and
participate through our interactive interface.

Disclaimer
http://www.212stocks.com/news/unsubscribe.php?M=180658&C=8a006dcf4980681129279bb1f29c19f7&L=15&N=37

The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site or
joining our email list. PLEASE NOTE WELL: The employees of
InvestorClueso.com are not Registered as Investment Advisors in any
jurisdiction whatsoever.

Release of L i a b i l i t y: Through use of this website, viewing or using
any of the information, you agree to hold InvestorClueso.com, its
operators, owners and employees harmless and to completely release them
from any and all abligation due to any and all loss (monetary or
otherwise), d a m a ge (monetary or otherwise), or i n j u r y (monetary or
otherwise) that you may incur. The information contained herein is based on
sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as
being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary
of the available data.

Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
InvestorClueso.com encourages readers and investors to supplement the
information in these reports with independent research and other
professional advice. All information on featured companies is provided by
the companies profiled or is available from public sources; Investor
Clueso, LLC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the
accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies.
Neither Investor Clueso, LLC nor any of its affiliates are registered
investment advisors or broker dealers
http://www.212stocks.com/news/unsubscribe.php?M=180658&C=8a006dcf4980681129279bb1f29c19f7&L=15&N=37
Entourage Group Inc.
11511 sw 81 rd Miami Fl 33156