[U-Boot] ppc4xx:tftp error

Tim Rachman t.rachman1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 11:42:51 CEST 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

According to your useful guides in our previous Emails, I examined again my ddr
sdram parameters that i had set in u-boot. I'm interfacing HYB25D512160AT–7 to
PPC440EP, with 133MHz plb frequency.

unfortunately, I couldn't reach to an stable state, without error, in tftp a
file . So I have two questions:

At first: Would you mind to introduce me some useful links/Docs about
initializing ddr sdram specially about testing memory in burst mode?

2. I wrote for you " I monitored *(hw_p->rx[user_index].data_ptr) data in
ppc_4xx_eth_rx() function    in \driver\net\4xx_enet.c , and data was incorrect
too at this stage. " , Is hw_p->rx[user_index].data_ptrthe memory location
of DMAing eth packets directly?

I thank you very much in advance.

Tim Rachman