[U-Boot] SPI on PPC MPC85xx

Matthias user254 at t1817.greatnet.de
Mon Oct 25 13:05:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've been trying to setup SPI on our MPC85xx based board.

Unfortunately, compilation of mpc8xxx_spi.c fails due to a missing immap_t datatype.

I see, that this datatype is defined in the headers immap_83xx.h and immap_86xx.h but it is not in immap_85xx.h.

I am using u-boot-2009.11.1 but I also looked into the latest git sources, and there's no immap_t in that specific file neither.

Is there a reason why it is not implemented for MPC85xx? Or do I just need some more defines?

So far I only have CONFIG_MPC8XXX_SPI and undef CONFIG_SOFT_SPI.

Cheers
Matthias Dunda