[U-Boot] Mail list threading problem or mailer problem?

Shawn Guo shawn.gsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 07:36:24 CEST 2010

Hi Mike,

I did not mean the threading view in gmail web client, but
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-October/thread.html

The message-id and in-reply-to matches, and the same way works good
with linux-arm-kernel list.  I also see others' messages having same
problem in u-boot list.

--
Regards,
Shawn