[U-Boot] NAND support on AVR32

David Collier from_denx_uboot at dexdyne.com
Tue Oct 26 14:51:00 CEST 2010

In article <20101025125554.0309ac53 at udp111988uds.am.freescale.net>,
scottwood at freescale.com (Scott Wood) wrote:

> *From:* Scott Wood <scottwood at freescale.com>
> *To:* <from_denx_uboot at dexdyne.com>
> *CC:* <u-boot at lists.denx.de>
> *Date:* Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:55:54 -0500
>
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:21:00 +0100
> David Collier <from_denx_uboot at dexdyne.com> wrote:
>
> > OK - my apologies
> >
> > I've now used the web browser, and my post is there - the problem
> > is
> > obviously with my download from the mailing list.
> >
> > I still don't see any relies though - so if you cn help I'd be
> > truly
> > grateful :-)
>
> There were replies:
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-October/078860.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-October/078861.html
>
> They should have also gone directly to your e-mail (separate from
> the
> list), assuming "from_denx_uboot at dexdyne.com" is actually a valid
> address for you.
>
> -Scott

Thanks Scott...

I spotted those by going to the web interface eventually.

I didn't get them by email at the time, but there seems to be some sort
of "wind-up-delay" when you first subscribe ( I had to rejoin as I'd been
auto-deleted ) that gives you some postings, but not others...

Of course it could have been some intervening spam-filter getting
confused....

It looks as if I'm getting all messages now... so it shouldn't happen
again....

TVM