[U-Boot] GENERATED_GBL_DATA_SIZE problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 28 18:55:14 CEST 2010

Dear Himanshu Chauhan,

In message <20101028164616.GA3028 at pnq-hchauhan-vm> you wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Day before I reported the problem with declarations of CONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASE and CONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDR.
>
> In the following patch GENERATED_GBL_DATA_SIZE is defined as #96. The pound size before the number is cauing
> the assembler go mad. It doesn't compile. Remove the pound and its okay. Is the pound sign really required or
> is this problem with the sed script being used for it?

Please update your code. This has been fixed yesterday morning. Patch
is in mainline since last night.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When a woman marries again it is because she detested her first  hus-
band.  When  a  man  marries again, it is because he adored his first
wife.                                                  -- Oscar Wilde