[U-Boot] Hello

Rita Titu cbunsvcpunorg at representative.com
Sun Oct 31 17:07:50 CET 2010

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Rita Titu, 26 years from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your color or ethnicity.

I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.write me on email : ritatitu01 at w.cn

Thanks and God bless.

Love from,
Rita Titu