[U-Boot] Hi

Tobias Waldekranz (Knutsson) tobias.knutsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 07:53:03 CEST 2010

You can find the official port of u-boot for the Hawkboard over at
hawkboard.org, but if you want to build the latest version of u-boot
that can be done as well.

The Hawkboard is very similar to the DA850 EVM so as a first step, you
could simply build u-boot for that board and it should boot just fine.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:19, Vaishali Dhakate
<vaishali.dhakate at sukrutsystems.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am trying to cross compile some libraries for ARM board
> I will port a Linux OS to the hawkboard.
> Want to study u-boot specific to this board so I ll be able to do
> this. The first chore is to port u-boot on this board.
> PLz help me , I was going through the uboot readme which directed me
> to straight away mail and share my concern.
> Thanks for the help
> Regards
> Vaishali

Hälsningar/Regards