[U-Boot] Summary of my patches for v2010.12 merge window

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Thu Sep 9 21:27:50 CEST 2010

Kumar,

Since the merge window for v2010.12 will be open soon, I want to make sure
that all of my pending patches are included.  Here's a list of all the
U-Boot patches I've submitted that I think should be in your next pull request:

1. [v2] p1022ds: add audclk hwconfig setting to enable codec reference clock
2. fsl: verify writes to the MAC address EEPROM
3. always relocate fdt into an lmb-allocated memory block
4. logos: add Freescale logo
5. [v3] fsl: refactor MPC8610 and MPC5121 DIU code to use existing bitmap
and logo features
6. p1022ds: add video support

Please note that Wolfgang has asked for someone else to test "always
relocate fdt into an lmb-allocated memory block", but no one has done so
yet, and you have no indicated that anyone will.

Also, this patch is not 85xx-specific, but should be included anyway.
Wolfgang, please check to see if it's being handled by the proper maintainer:

1. video: cfb_console: add support for 4bpp bitmaps with GDF_32BIT_X888RGB

Thanks.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale