[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.09-rc1 is out / v2010.09 delayed by 2 weeks

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:50:40 CEST 2010

Wolfgang,

On 13/09/10 05:04, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Graeme Russ,
>
> In message <AANLkTi=iHWNM2hkPU58qOh_FojdXYc1LQbUKEopFcWpu at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
>>
>> I have a fix for this in my offline tree. I'm ok with missing this
>> merge window - I'll upload my patches for the next one.
>
> Fixes should go in _now_. This is what this phase of the development
> cycle is for.

Pull request sent.

Wolfgang, I was waiting for feedback for some other patches in the series,
but have cut the series short to at least get the fixes in.

This is my first ever git push / git pull request and I stuffed up and
included one extra patch (removal of unmaintained boards) which is not a
fix, but would have gone in next merge - sorry about that

Regards,

Graeme