[U-Boot] Multiple binaries built through u-boot source

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 14 18:17:47 CEST 2010

Dear "V, Aneesh",

In message <FF55437E1F14DA4BAEB721A458B6701706C58885A2 at dbde02.ent.ti.com> you wrote:

> Presently, we are maintaining a mini bootloader(called x-loader, based
> on u-boot)separately. We want to integrate x-loader with u-boot and
> up-stream the source code.

That would be greatly appreciated.

> This looks promising. However, our SPL has to load u-boot from MMC. Is
> it OK to keep it under nand_spl directory or should we create
> something like 'mmc_spl'?

Fr now we can stick with the nand_spl name (even if it's becoming a
bit misleading); if other use cases get added we can discuss to rename
it.  Please no not create yet another such directory.  I think we
should concentrate such code in one location.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A stone was placed at a ford in a river with the inscription:
"When this stone is covered it is dangerous to ford here."