[U-Boot] P4080 Reset Vector

Liu Dave-R63238 r63238 at freescale.com
Wed Sep 15 12:22:24 CEST 2010

> For that reset address question, I think because p4080ds's FPGA can do
this address
> decode and map 0xefffxxxx to 0xffffxxxx setting by SW7, is it right?

No. FPGA doesn't matter with it.

The e500mc core boot start address(0xFFFF_FFFC) will point to the end of
CS0 Flash due to OR0[AM]=0.
In this phase, the core is using the relative addressing.
After you change the BR0,OR0, you can use absolute addressing.

Keep in mind, the bootloader is placed to the end of CS0, and the RCW is
placed to the start of CS0.