[U-Boot] u-boot USB status

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Thu Sep 16 21:37:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've been away for some time and I wonder if there has been any progress on
the u-boot USB branch.

What I want to do is upgrade my kernel and rootfs via USB. I'm using an Atmel
SAM9.

I wonder about the status and if any additional work is needed I'm willing to
help with the project of course. I'm very familiar with USB as I've written
many bootloaders with USB support before (all proprietary) but I'm just a
little  familiar with the u-boot USB structure.
My intentions are to contribute to the project because I think USB upgrading
is a must to make things a bit more user friendly.

Any pointers to get me going again are highly appreciated. The first thing I
need is USB support in u-boot for my SAM9, from there I think it's a fairly
easy job.

Thanks,
Marcel