[U-Boot] Multiple binaries built through u-boot source

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Fri Sep 17 11:12:06 CEST 2010

[sp] Yes. When we need to be "extremely" small separate infra may be
     needed. But for rest, I feel we could/ should continue using the
     generic makefile infra - with more configuration options - that
     keeps maintenance low.

     I also feel that needs/requirements for the extremely small images
     will differ between the users. Maintaining compatibility will be
     a challenge for a common codebase.

~sanjeev